Copyright © 2013 2014 Wolverhampton Wheelers Cycling Club. All rights reserved.
Webmaster: Andy Jones email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to join and renew membership of Wolverhampton Wheelers Cycling Club
Membership renewals due immediately after the club AGM
Wolverhampton Wheelers committee have decided to adopt on online membership system offered free to the club by British Cycling. Instructions below
We have a large membership and we are hoping that the majority of our present and new members will adopt British Cycling’s secure web payment system to renew membership fees or join the club. All major credit and debit cards are accepted and there is no charge to the club. Payments will be paid directly from BC into the club’s bank account. No more hassle of having to pay in cash or cheques, manage spreadsheets or chase members for their money.
It will still be possible to join the club by downloading and completing an application form and giving the form to Debbie Lewis our Membership Secretary. Club renewals can do the same by paying fees directly to Debbie Lewis.
There is a £1 admin fee to BC. To use the system there is no requirement to be a BC member but just register on the BC website.
Please note: New members will have their membership confirmed from the next committee meeting after the submission of their application. Committee meetings take place on the second Tuesday of each month.
Applicants may apply to join under one of the following categories:
(a Senior Member, their Partner & any of their children under 16 years)
OAP and UB40 reduction of £5 on above prices.
**Juvenile applications must be accompanied by a signed Parent consent form (link below).
This can be scanned and emailed to Debbie Lewis at email@example.com
or posted to:
36 Huddlestone Close, Featherstone, Wolverhampton. WV107BH 01902304739
Application form, Parent Consent form and Terms and Conditions
To use the Online systems follow these steps
If you are not already a BC member follow steps 1 – 13 (There is no requirement to become a BC member to use the online system)
If you are already a member of BC follow steps 7 -
1. Find the BC website the address is: www.britishcycling.org.uk or use the link on the right.
2. Select the Register for Tips & Videos from top right of screen.
3. Select REGISTER center of screen
4. Enter your details in the boxes and select boxes for the areas of the sport you are interested in. If you do not want to receive info from BC unselect the box next to Send me Info from BC.
5. When complete select REGISTER NOW
6. If successful you will receive an email from BC with details of your account user name.
7. Select Login top right of BC home page and enter your membership number and password. These detailed will have been emailed to you from BC.
8. Select My Dashboard from top right of screen.
9. Select About Me from grey menu on left of screen.
10. Select Clubs & Teams from grey menu on left of screen.
11. Select CLUB PROFILE
12. Select JOIN OUR CLUB
13. Select the types of membership required and follow the on screen instructions.
If you are experiencing problems please contact Debbie Lewis Club membership Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Jones Club IT Officer email@example.com