- Wolverhampton Wheelers have secured a number of team places for this year's Ride London, taking place 4th August.
- An open letter to the membership regarding the running of the club
Wheelers Reliability Ride 50 in 4 Sunday 24th February
Our second reliability ride of 2019 takes place this Sunday starting at Aldersley where you can sign on from 8.30 with first riders leaving at 9.30. This year the Wheelers will be supporting the British Heart Foundation and their Fundraising Manager for the Black Country, Ashleigh Mills, will be present helping out with the signing on and sending off the riders.
- Early entry to the WWC is available to club members only from Feb 14th for two weeks
All proceeds from the Wolverhampton Wheelers' reliability trials go directly to our chosen charity, this year - the British Heart Foundation. However, following representations from some riders and club members, we have reconsidered the price. It will now cost £6 to enter our reliability trials. This is a minimum donation and if you wish to donate more to our chosen charity, it will be welcomed.
- WWCC Trophy and Award Winners 2018
- Clive Drury, a Life Member of the Wolverhampton Wheelers will be sadly missed
The ‘Wheelers’ extend a warm welcome to one of the clubs most talented and successful riders…